We're pleased to announce the launching of the #HungerReliefTeam, a collective fundraising initiative involving individuals, businesses, and other valued community members. Join the team today, and help us eliminate hunger from the lives of thousands of kids and families, in Southeast Raleigh and beyond!
There are many different ways you can join the #HungerReliefTeam:
- Consider hosting a fundraiser through your school, church, fraternity/sorority, or civic group. Share your progress on your social media platforms using the hashtag #HungerReliefTeam, tag us, and we’ll feature you on our pages!
- Host a #HungerReliefTeam dinner party with close friends and family, and ask participants to donate the “cost” of a ticket to the party.
- Invite your friends and family to join you for a ticketed virtual cooking class.
For more fun ideas, please follow us on Instagram: @neighborfoodexpress
Host a fundraiser and promote the event on your social media platforms, as well as inside your restaurant, using our downloadable graphics and poster order forms (see below).
Need some helpful ideas?
- Consider taking donations from a special #HungerReliefTeam meal, cocktail, or menu item.
- Collect donations on a special "Nonprofit Day".
- Donate your time and expertise. We’d love to host you on Instagram Live or Zoom for a fun-filled, ticketed virtual cooking class.
- Donate extra food and supplies to the Neighborfood Express kitchen.
- Request a #HungerReliefTeam poster for display in your storefront, and post a collection box for your customers to make donations.
- Become a valued Neighborfood Express sponsor.
- Ask your customers if they’d like to "round up" their purchase to benefit the #HungerReliefTeam.
- Match employee donations to the #HungerReliefTeam through your corporate giving program.
- Ask your staff to volunteer as a team with Neighborfood Express.
Thank you for partnering with us!
We wouldn’t be able to eliminate hunger from the lives of thousands of kids and families without your generous support.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us: email@example.com.
You can also reach us on social media:
To share your #HungerReliefTeam membership on your website or social media, please download the graphics below: